Benefits of membership.
- Access to GAOME events and networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to share and connect with other practitioners in the area through the special interest groups.
- Professional learning opportunities and professional development
- Access to cutting edge research conducted about multiculturalism and multilingualism.
- Access to workshops that focus on teacher and parent education in regards to dual language/multilingual and multicultural programs.
- Right to vote for and serve on various district and state level committees that promote linguistically and culturally appropriate education services to children, youth, and adults.
- Opportunity to present and share experiences.
Please click on link for access to membership application.